Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Are You Looking At My Bum, You Cheeky Monkey?

Call me old-fashioned, but I never really understood the appeal of those short/pants with writing on the backside. Do we really need to be drawing sicko attention to this fairly private area? I remember laughing hysterically with my father when we saw a girl with 'PINK' splashed across her bum and he said, 'Well, at least it isn't 'BROWN'! (Sorry UPS). Not the effect she was after I'm sure.

Once, at the gym, I saw a very heavy woman wearing a pair of shorts that said 'Rhand' on the back. Hmm, I thought, I'm not familiar with that school, I wonder where it is. Then she bent over to extract something from her gym bag - an image which, in and of itself will forever haunt me - and I saw the full picture: Rhode Island.

Welcome to Jamaica. Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment