Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Should Be Ashamed...

At the urging of my son, I indulged my Hello, Cupcake! obsession and set out to (try my best to) make some very adorable Pug and Bulldog cupcakes for his birthday celebration at school. At 11:30pm on the night before his big day, just as I was putting the finishing touches on my 30th and final dog, I heard my son come out of his room and throw up on the stairs.

Oh no! Poor Baby! Are you okay? Yes, yes, some combination of those words did come out of my mouth as I charged up the stairs, but here’s what I was actually thinking:

1. Holy crap. Ho-ly crap! There is throw up everywhere. Even on the walls. And all over his bed. And the floor. Must. Get. This. Cleaned. Up. Now.

2. I can’t send him to school tomorrow if he threw up tonight. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THOSE FREAKING CUPCAKES?!

No comments:

Post a Comment